Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pictures of the oil spill & then some

Nena and Alan's abode.







Bernice and Shugie.




















My honey pie, Charlie and Nena's hubbie, Alan out for a cruise.


Okay, I promise not to get on my soapbox today....but as you can see... the water in Destin is clear as a bell... from that beautiful emerald green to deep azure blue and the sand, like sugar.




No OIL.




It was a great visit. We had wonderful shrimp gumbo and drove thru all the new developements in the area in Nena and Alan's Jeepster. I practiced my prom queen wave. Mom had a great time too. I think it gave her some confidence about being able to get out and about.

Just wanted to share a photo or two now that I have figured out how to load them. : D

Have a great day!



Billie & Bernice















0 comments: