Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Falling behind in my blog....

So, normally after chemo I go to see my Oncologist within about 5 days. I saw Dr. Canova on Monday. No really huge news this time but he seemed pretty pleased with how well I am handling chemo and not taking any of the additional drugs. Lord knows 5hours of intravenous drugs pumping into a body is more than enough. I am a little anemic but will just have to get out the iron skillet! Since I am handling it well, he may continue with the chemo for 8 rounds rather than 6 but definite plans haven't been made. Just have to wait and see.
I love the posts you guys put on my blog. If I ever have a glimmer of poopiness during a day, I can always take a second to read some of them and I perk up immediately. My family in the Memphis area that I haven't seen in way too long feels as close as my next door neighbor. Friends from as long ago as first grade still keeping me going. I appreciate you all so much. Much love to you all.

2 comments:

DittyK said...

Your family in the Memphis area love you so much Billie, Please lets try to get together somewhere, somehow before long. I get asked about you every day from someone. I tell them you are fine as wine and as beautiful as ever.You are such an inspiration to me. I love reading your posts and seeing your pictures. Keep them coming. Looks like ya'll had a wonderful trip to Nena's. Neither of you have changed.
I love you BC

joni said...

Thanks for your post. Ya'll look so cute and your moma still is as beautiful as ever. I am thinking of you and praying for you. with love