Monday, December 20, 2010

Nothing for Christmas

I have already gotten everything I ever wanted in my life... okay, well... I can think of a couple of items I wouldn't mind having, but really, really want... nothing. I have an awesome home, a wonderful husband, an absolutely full and complete family that just keeps growing.., wonderful friends that I will always cherish...  And guess what?! The PET scan came back today and that is exactly what it showed, NOTHING! And that is a good thing. Something.... would have been the "C" and nothing means if it is there, it is microscopic.

More chemo to come but after the holidays. A few more tests... but no complaints from me.

Dr. Canova is fairly amazed. To start with numbers as high as I had...

And you know, I owe it all to you. Your love, prayers and existance in general...gave me all the strength I needed. Thank you.
Thanks for nothing!!   (hee-hee) 

6 comments:

nena said...

This is the best Christmas present I ever got!!!
Nothing is perfect! I just knew at my deepest core that this was not going to get you. It sure gives you a different perspective. I heard once "What if you lost everything today that you weren't grateful for?" I'm so very grateful for so very much...especially this news and for you Billie and all that goes along with that. Love you so much.

Lynn said...

Like Nena said - This is the best Christmas gift I could get. You are so amazing!!!! Love you.

Lynn said...

oh yeah, never been so happy for nothing!

joni said...

Ya-hoo!!! How great is that??? That is wonderful news. Thanks be to God. Enjoy your Christmas with your sweet family. You are a blessing.

Lynn said...

Have a wonderful Christmas sweet Billie. That is wonderful news.

Hubbie said...

Billie - you are a true Angel sent from Heaven above.
Thank you for demonstrating how miracles CAN happen - and how we are all connected and can come together to create the life that we CHOOSE. It IS a choice, and I choose peace and happiness - joy and gratitude - love and appreciation. I choose YOU. Thank you for loving me just as I am.
Hubby
(chubby hubby after that wonderful Christmas dinner)