Friday, February 24, 2012

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




My final day of having chemo all week and yes it pretty much sucks but it is all okay. I haven't felt too badly and life goes on in a fairly normal way.

I get a transfusion today (5 hours) and then my final chemo for the week today (3 hours) and then I see my Doc for a follow up on Monday. I am not sure what he will want to do but whatever it is, I will do it. I like him.

Just wanted to give you a little heads up. I know you all like to call and email and I can't always get back to everyone and I feel bad.... I have been working all week too.... so please understand if I try to cover it all in this little blog.

I do still appreciate your every thought, prayer, concern positive affirmation, etc., much more than you know.

Your love and comments keep me going every single day. Don't forget it. You are my life line and my daily strength. Thank you so much.

Love and big hugs to all!!
 

2 comments:

nena said...

Thanks for the post Billie....we all are praying and waiting. Thank God for your willingness to listen to your doctor and put one foot in front of the other and be in today.I love you and every day is a treasure and I know you know that. Keep posting....it's great for you and us!

DittyK said...

Thanks for the update BC. Glad it went by fast and fairly well. I know it sucks, but your willingness to follow reccomendations from your MD is notable.
YOU are my hero, and don't you ever forget that. Feel better and lets plan that hugfest in the Hills of Arkansas soon!
I love you so very much, can you feel my hugs today?