Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It is all okay.

The last test results weren't too pretty but its okay. I am feeling fine and doing the chemo thing everyday. I am still working.. at least trying to around appointments and more blood work and all the phone calls and text messages and emails....  but its all good.

I danced a lot today. Well... this morning I was listening to some fun dance music and shakin it.        It was "Do you love me?" by The Contours..... just paste the link below into your browser.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXs_Cyrb3NQ&feature=related


Or maybe you prefer the dirty dancing versions....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x43vK0k6A2I



See, you didn't expect that did you?

Then on my way home I stopped at a little market and picked up some pretty sea bass and cooked up a nice little dinner. That was fun and now I am stuffed but happy and propped in my comfy bed with a bunch of fluffy pillows. A little tired but hell I have been running around all day!

Everything is great. Life is good! I love every minute of it!






Here are a few recent picture of my new twin grand daughters... Amelia, on the left and Scarlet.














 Amelia is olive complected and has a head full of dark hair... to me she looks just like her mother, Sonya.







 Scarlett looks totally different. I think a lot like her daddy,  Ryan... but I watched a video of my hubbie when he was just a little baby the other night.... and she looks just like him! I swear!








 Precious! With a full tummy and in her Pops lap.





 Amelia looks like she has something to tell the World! I can't wait to find out what it is.



Just wanted to say howdy and let you know all is well.

Thank you for the continued support in each and every way. It is so appreciated. And it works. : p

With all my love to you.....

5 comments:

kristen said...

Love you

nena said...

Thanks for the great post Billie! Any day you are dancing to the "Contours" is a good day! I have got to learn that move where they touch their foot...LOL.
Can't wait to see you, mama and those grandbabies in May. Lots to do! I love you!

ron fader said...

Always thinking about you!

We love you!

Ron, Carrie Leigh, Anderson and Riley

DittyK said...

I love the Contours. Anyone that can listen to that and not dance is beyond help. I can just see you in the middle of the floor shaking your booty. And OMG I loved dirty dancing.
Keep those feet moving sweet thang. Hang in there and remember I'm sending those hugs all day long.
I love you Billie Claire

joni said...

Oh Billie, those babies are so precious. Thinking of you.