Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekends

 I love the weekends. I hate to wish time away, but I love the weekends so much it is hard to have 5 days of work be anywhere near as much fun. Here are just a few pics so you can see why.
Hope your week is WONDERFUL!!!







"Lazy day, Sunday afternoon, like to put your feet up, watch T.V. Sunday roast is something good to eat, must beef to day cause lamb was last week. 






Ah, the proverbial pot roast on Sunday
Strawberry & Blackberry Pie





Jonah likes Birdie's wet nose

While feeling a little indignant, Birdie delicately observes...

And submits





A little later, Jonah takes a trip to pillow land. Our bed and pillows, our bedroom in general is like a tonic. It will force you ever so gently to take a nap .


I encirlcled him with cool sheets inside a fluffy pillow enclave and stretched out across the bed at his feet.He was tired and whimpered for a minute or two.  He'd raise his little head up and look at me or kick me with his sock foot, making sure I was still there and plop his head down again, drunk with sleep. 
Little swimming pools filled the corners of my eyes cause I loved him so much.



"So full up bursting at the seams, now its time to nod off happy dreams."
I know, I know. He has the longest eyelashes ever and those lips to boot. Like a baby duck.







This must be French Batman, with the beret.  He played and ran around for the entire morning.





 An unfortunate cape accident caused a bump and an ice pack for the head.... and a spider-man band aid, and watermelon.



"Lazy day, Something good to eat. Now its almost over until next week."











Have a great week...thanks for the notes, cards, walks on the beach, emails, texts and all you all do to make me feel happy. It works! Round two of four on Thursday. Halfway through already!

2 comments:

DittyK said...

keep smiling sweetness, and feel for that ever present hug on Thursday and everyday, because it is there, warm and fuzzy, and soon to be in person!!!

Teresa said...

Oh B! I wish I lived closer to you. You have always been the most comforting friend. Everything you cook, everything in your home, everything in you - so nurturing and warm and good, just like that beautiful roast and pie. I miss you so and am thinking of you every day. Be strong. Love you, love you,
T