Thursday, August 4, 2011

Check it out

I get so many calls, emails and texts from friends and family telling me they can't leave a comment. I think because this blog is a Google blog that you may have had to have a gmail account to comment but... I have changed the settings on the comment thingy and I believe that anyone should be able to leave a comment. I am not technically that savvy but this is the diagram I used.... JUST KIDDING!
 






Please, oh please, for me... leave a comment when you can. You have no idea how much I love, appreciate and need them. And so does the rest of the world... or at least the part of the world that reads this blog. To date,there have been 7,493 people who have read my blog. Not individuals... but just how many times it has been read... but still... that is a lot. To me, anyway. And if you ever think there is someone who might benefit from reading it, by all means, share the thing.

 Here is one comment from a dear friend of mine and my Hubbies... He and his wife and the two of us have spent a bunch of time together and had a ball over the years.

Billie,
 
I enjoy reading your blog.  I would respond to it there but for some reason I can't get the response thing to work.  I think I am a fairly intelligent being but I must be generationally challenged when it comes to computer stuff.
 
Anyway I need to take exception to your last entry.  I have known you for a long time now and I think I know you fairly well.  So what I have to say carries some weight.  You DO look good!  You have always looked good and you always will look good!  The packaging is great but your spirit shows through too so the overall effect is very impressive! 
 
Anyway, that's what I have to say.
 
Love you Billie,
 
Charlie
 
 How sweet is that?? How could I have a bad day after reading this comment???? No way! 

There are many more, but you get the idea. Please check it out and let me know.


 

Saturday my Hubbie and I are driving to Savannah to meet my eldest son, his wife and their two kids, spend the night, eat at Paula Deen's I hope and then we will bring the kids back to W. Palm for a week with us. I am so excited I can hardly stand it.
Paula Deen and I have a lot in common. A lot of BUTTER! 


XOXOXOXOXO,
Billie






4 comments:

joni said...

I hope you are enjoying those grands right now! I know they love you and are blessed to have you as their grandma. how was paula deens??

Billie said...

Didn't make it to dinner at Paula's. Checked out the shop but heck, I make good fried chicken and gravy and biscuits! I think the highlight of the trip was the horse drawn carriage ride through the town. What a great way to end a wonderful day!
My grand kids are a blessing indeed. Wish I could be closer and spend more time with them. There is so much I want to tell them.

BettyShmetty said...

So glad you fixed it Billie! I have tried several times to leave comments without success even though I think it worked for me in the past. What I was going to say before was that your grandbabies are DELICIOUS!! With those pink lips and chubby cheeks...irresistible! Also, you look beautiful and radiant in the photos I see here and on facebook! I hope you are feeling well my friend and I don't know if you get followups from when you leave comments for me, but it not, thank you for checking in with my silly little blog. You are so sweet and thoughtful. I just love you! Here's to your health and love.
Diana

Will Garrison said...

I haven't been able to leave a comment, not because of technical difficulties, but because my heart has been in my throat. I'm happy to read that your physical health seems to be approaching your unstoppable mental attitude.

I'm sorry time and distance and just...life, have separated all of us. I love you and Charlie, and I wish the best for you both.

Will