Thursday, November 11, 2010

Allowing yourself










When I was little, I was told that day dreaming was a bad thing. Dazing out of a big open window at the school we attended... watching a bird or a cloud.. was something I shouldn't do. (I should have been more interested in long division I suppose) It was generally understood that my time would have been better spent memorizing some stupid rule of grammar (I just had to use spellcheck to spell grammar correctly) that had thirteen contradictions (I before E expect after C) or what year they fought the War of 1812.









I still love to day dream. I can spend time at home alone, puttzing around in my quiet home and day dream all day. I am still a very good pretender. And, it isn't bad at all.







If you wanted to try, why not pretend exactly what kind of day you want to have tomorrow. To the absolute letter, think of just having a perfect day. If you have to go to work and are already complaining.... stop and think of how you can have the perfect day at work. (it can happen) Feel how happy you are just to feel like that. Now, wake up tomorrow and go for it! It is like placing an order to the universe for exactly what you want and the universe is alwaus listening....and it will provide exactly what you are putting out there. If you claim to always have a terrible day at work, guess what.... you will!
Day dreaming is always fun to do and never about imagining anything bad. It is always imagining wonderful things when you day dream. Einstein said that imagination is more important than knowledge.















You can't actually read it..... but it is right under this picture.




You may believe that you always have a bad day at whatever you do but you can throw that thought right out the door! Your past knowledge of bad days is now just a thought.






SO change the thought. Imagine the very best day. See what happens.

4 comments:

crazycory said...

hey

crazycory said...

BILLIE,AFTER 2 DAYS OF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO WORK THIS THING I AGREE WITH U I'M A SPAZ...LOL On that note LAUGHTER is the best medicine.I RECENTLY read that laughter is the best medicine, Reaserch shows that the healing properties with laughter began in the 1970's OH MY I was just born...once again lol.I read that laughter decreases the level of stress hormones,increases the antibodies that fight infection,thus strengthing the immune system.Another major benefit of laughter is the increase of endorphins,the body's natural pain killers,more powerful than any DRUG...On that note I am truly lucky to have met u because you always make me laugh and just remember you will never take this journey alone as long as we keep on laughing...LOL LOL LOL... LUV YA CORY

Billie said...

Darling Cory.... I suppose I could have gone through all of this without you but it certainly made for a much better situation knowing that you were there in Dr. Canova's office with your sweet smiling face and a ton of encouragement!
I do truly love you and the fact that you are a spaz makes me love you all them more!
Billie

nena said...

Thanks for the great post Billia...makes me think
of a quote:
"You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest
that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the
present. Live out of your imagination, not your
history"
Love you Sis...